From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up okapi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Okapi is a giraffid artiodactyl mammal native to the Ituri Rainforest in central Africa
Okapi may also refer to:
- De Havilland Okapi, a British two-seat day bomber of the 1910s built by de Havilland
- Okapi (knife), a lockback or slipjoint knife originally produced in 1902 for export to Germany's colonies in Africa
- Okapi BM25, a ranking function used by search engines to rank matching documents according to their relevance to a given search query
- Okapi Framework (localization), an environment to build inter-operable tools for the different steps of the translation and localization process
- Okapi MPV, a 6 x 6 mine-protected vehicle (MPV) which can be configured for command and control, fire control post or specialised anti-mine equipment carrier
- Okapi Wildlife Reserve, a World Heritage Site in the Ituri Forest in the north-east of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Radio Okapi, a radio network that operates in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Okapi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.