Yokuşlu in 2013
|Full name||Okay Yokuşlu|
|Date of birth||9 March 1994|
|Place of birth||Konak, Izmir, Turkey|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 April 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 6 September 2016
On 27 June 2011, at the age of 17, he signed for Kayserispor for a record transfer fee for Altay of TRY 2.3 million (€1 million). He made his Süper Lig debut in the starting line-up in which Kayserispor were beaten by Antalyaspor with 0–1 final score, on 16 September 2011.
Okay was selected for Turkey's U-20 squad for the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup. He scored "a beautifully judged chip over the stranded [goalkeeper] from 25 yards (23 m)" to complete the hosts' 2–1 defeat of Australia and progression to the last 16 of the competition. On 6 November 2015, Yokuşlu was selected for the Turkey national football team to play friendlies against Qatar and Greece respectively. He made his debut as a late sub against Greece in a 0-0 tie.
- "Futbolcu Bilgi Bankası>> Oyuncular - Futbolcular" (in Turkish). TFF. Retrieved 2010-06-15.
- "Hosts through as Aussies exit". FIFA. 28 June 2013. Retrieved 18 May 2014.
- Turkish Football Federation. "Turkish A National Team Squad Announced for Qatar and Greece Matches". Retrieved 8 November 2015.
- "Okay Yokuşlu@Mackolik.com" (in Turkish). Retrieved 2011-06-14.
- Includes Turkish Cup and Turkish Super Cup