|Elevation AMSL||785 ft / 239 m|
Source: Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
It is located 18 km (11 mi) northwest of central Okayama City and 11.5 km (7.1 mi) northwest or 30 minutes by bus from Okayama Station. It is about 10 minutes from the Okayama interchange, Sanyo Expressway.
The airport opened in March 1988 as a replacement for the former Okayama Airport located on the waterfront in Minami-ku, Okayama. Its runway, originally 2,000 m in length, was extended to 2,500 m in 1993 and to 3,000 m in 2001.
Airlines and destinations
|All Nippon Airways||Tokyo-Haneda|
|China Eastern Airlines||Shanghai-Pudong|
|EVA Air||Seasonal: Taipei-Taoyuan|
|Hong Kong Airlines||Seasonal: Hong Kong|
operated by Japan Transocean Air
- "Okayama Airport" (PDF). Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. Retrieved 7 January 2017.
- AIS Japan
- "岡山空港". Osaka Civil Aviation Bureau. Retrieved 12 February 2016.
- "EVA Air Adds Okayama Service April – June 2015". airlineroute.net. March 19, 2015. Retrieved March 19, 2015.
- "Hong Kong Airlines Adds Okayama Service from late-March 2016". airlineroute. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- "tigerair Taiwan Adds Okayama Service from July 2016". routesonline. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
- "Bus, Share-Ride Taxis Timetables". Okayama Airport. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- Okayama Airport (in Japanese)
|This Okayama Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|