Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up oki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oki or Ōki may refer to:
- Oki District, Shimane, a district in Shimane Prefecture, Japan
- Oki Islands, an archipelago in the Sea of Japan
- Oki Province, a former province of Japan
- Ōki, Fukuoka, a town in southern Japan
- Oki Airport, the airport serving the Oki Islands
- Oki Jubilee Stadium, a stadium in Kogarah, New South Wales, also known as Jubilee Oval
- Oki (surname), two separate Japanese surnames
- Oki (musician), an Ainu musician
- OKI (company), an electronics and printer manufacturer (Oki Data)
- Super Oki, the limited express train which runs in San'in Main Line and Yamaguchi Line of West Japan Railway
- Oki, from Wangan Midnight manga (see list of recurring Wangan Midnight characters)
- Oki, the original name of Sheriff Callie on Sheriff Callie's Wild West back when it was going to be called "Oki's Oasis"
- Oki, a doll in the Groovy Girls doll line
- Open Knowledge Initiative, an organization that specifies software interfaces for service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Open Knowledge International, a global UK-based non-profit network that promotes and shares information at no charge
- Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana Regional Council of Governments
- Daisen-Oki National Park, in Chūgoku region, Japan
- Okhi Day, Greek anniversary to commemorate Greek Prime Minister Metaxas's rejection of the ultimatum made by Mussolini
- Okie, resident of Oklahoma
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.