From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oki or Ōki may refer to:
- Oki Electric Industry - an electronics and printer manufacturer (Oki Data)
- Oki District, Shimane - the Oki Islands in Japan, formerly Oki Province
- Oki, Fukuoka - a town in southern Japan
- Oki Islands - a group of islands in the Sea of Japan
- Oki Airport - The airport serving the Oki Islands
- Oki Jubilee Stadium - a stadium in Kogarah, New South Wales, also known as Jubilee Oval
- Daisen-Oki National Park in Chūgoku region, Japan
- Ōki Enkichi - a Japanese politician and cabinet minister
- Oki Kanae
- Ōki Takatō - a Japanese politician and cabinet minister
- Oki (musician) - an Ainu musician
- A character in Ōkami
- Oki, from Wangan Midnight manga (see list of recurring Wangan Midnight characters)
- Tatsumichi Oki in Battle Royale
- Ōki Tsuyoshi in Kodomo no Omocha
- Oki, the original name of Sheriff Callie on Sheriff Callie's Wild West back when it was going to be called "Oki's Oasis"
- The Groovy Girls doll line, by Manhattan Toy, features a doll named Oki.
- Super Oki, the limited express train which runs in San'in Main Line and Yamaguchi Line of West Japan Railway
An acronym for:
- Open Knowledge Initiative, an organization that specifies software interfaces for service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Open Knowledge International, a global UK-based non-profit network that promotes and shares information at no charge
- Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana Regional Council of Governments
- Okhi Day, Greek anniversary to commemorate Greek Prime Minister Metaxas's rejection of the ultimatum made by Mussolini
- Okie, resident of Oklahoma
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.