Okina may refer to:
- ʻOkina, a letter used in some Polynesian languages, visually resembling a left single quotation mark
- Okina (翁) or Kashiwazaki Nenji (柏崎 念至), a character from the Rurouni Kenshin manga series
- Okina, Spain, a village in the Basque Country
- Okina (翁), a particular Japanese Noh, combining play/dance with Shinto ritual
- Okina (翁), a Japanese satellite of the lunar orbiter SELENE (better known in Japan by its nickname Kaguya, かぐや)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Okina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.