Jump to navigation Jump to search
Okina may refer to:
- ʻOkina, a letter used in some Polynesian languages, visually resembling a left single quotation mark
- Okina (翁) or Kashiwazaki Nenji (柏崎 念至), a character from the Rurouni Kenshin manga series
- Okina, Spain, a village in the Basque Country
- Okina (翁), a particular Japanese Noh, combining play/dance with Shinto ritual
- Okina (翁), a Japanese satellite of the lunar orbiter SELENE (better known in Japan by its nickname Kaguya, かぐや)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Okina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.