Okinawa Kaigan Quasi-National Park
|Okinawa Kaigan Quasi-National Park|
|Location||Okinawa Prefecture, Japan|
|Area||103.2 km2 (39.8 sq mi)|
|Established||15 May 1972|
Okinawa Kaigan Quasi-National Park (沖縄海岸国定公園? Okinawa Kaigan Kokutei Kōen) is a Quasi-National Park on the coast of Okinawa and the Kerama Islands, Japan. It was established as a Prefectural Park in 1965 and re-designated with the return of Okinawa to Japanese administration in 1972.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Okinawa Kaigan Quasi-National Park.|
- "Okinawa Kaigan Quasi National Park". protectedplanet.net.
- "日南海岸／奄美群島／沖縄海岸／沖縄戦跡". National Parks Association of Japan. Retrieved 3 February 2012.
- "List of National Parks". Ministry of the Environment. Retrieved 3 February 2012.
- "Okinawa Kaigan Quasi-National Park". Okinawa Prefecture. Retrieved 3 February 2012.
- (in Japanese) Okinawa Kaigan Quasi-National Park (introduction and maps)
|This article about a national/quasi-national park or protected area in Japan, or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|