Oklahoma State University System
The Oklahoma State University System is a university system comprising six educational institutes across Oklahoma: four general academic universities and two health institutions. Its flagship institute is the Oklahoma State University–Stillwater. The Oklahoma State University System has a total enrollment of about 34,568 students and is the largest university in the state of Oklahoma. It is governed by the Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical Colleges Board of Regents in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The System also has Agricultural Experiment Stations throughout Oklahoma and Cooperative Extension offices that serve all 77 counties.
- Oklahoma State University–Stillwater (website (largest campus), also see Stillwater, Oklahoma)
- Oklahoma State University–Institute of Technology (website, also see Okmulgee, Oklahoma)
- Oklahoma State University–Oklahoma City (website, also see Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Oklahoma State University–Tulsa (website, also see Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Oklahoma State University - Center for Health Sciences (website, also see Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center (website, also see Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- "OSU's undergraduate enrollment reaches historic high in Stillwater". Retrieved January 15, 2019.
- "OSU History" Archived September 1, 2006, at the Wayback Machine
|This Oklahoma State-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|