Oklahoma State University System
The Oklahoma State University System is a university system comprising six educational institutes across Oklahoma: four general academic universities and two health institutions. Its flagship institute is the Oklahoma State University–Stillwater. The Oklahoma State University System has a total enrollment of about 34,568 students and is the largest university in the state of Oklahoma with an annual budget of $1.5 billion. The System also has Agricultural Experiment Stations throughout Oklahoma and Cooperative Extension offices that serve all 77 counties.
- Oklahoma State University–Stillwater (website (largest campus), also see Stillwater, Oklahoma)
- Oklahoma State University–Institute of Technology (website, also see Okmulgee, Oklahoma)
- Oklahoma State University–Oklahoma City (website, also see Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Oklahoma State University–Tulsa (website, also see Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Oklahoma State University - Center for Health Sciences (website, also see Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center (website, also see Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- "OSU's undergraduate enrollment reaches historic high in Stillwater". 18 September 2017. Retrieved January 15, 2019.
- "2022 budget for Oklahoma State University and the OSU System". 16 July 2020.
- "OSU History" Archived September 1, 2006, at the Wayback Machine