|Full name||Оксана Возович|
|Born||December 8, 1985|
|FIDE rating||2341 (March 2010)|
|Peak rating||2368 (January 2003)|
In 2003, she finished 3rd behind Alexander Zubov and Yuriy Kuzubov in Mykolaiv. She tied for 1st–2nd with Tatiana Kostiuk in the Rector Cup 2005 and tied for 1st–2nd with Evgeniya Doluhanova in the Femida 2005 tournament in Kharkiv. In 2006, she tied for 1st–2nd with Anna Ushenina in the Women's Ukrainian Chess Championship and won the event on tie-break. In the same year she won the Rector Cup in Kharkiv. In 2007, she won with the Ukrainian team a bronze medal in the World Team Chess Championship in Yekaterinburg.
- "Chess News - The kick boxing women's chess champion". ChessBase. 2006-12-13. Retrieved 6 April 2010.
- "Nikolaev 2003". World Chess Federation. Retrieved 6 April 2010.
- "VII Rector Cup 2005 Women". World Chess Federation. Retrieved 6 April 2010.
- "Femida 2005 Intl. Women". World Chess Federation. Retrieved 6 April 2010.
- "Rector Cup Women 2006". World Chess Federation. Retrieved 6 April 2010.
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "World Women's Team Chess Championship: Oksana Vozovic". OlimpBase. Retrieved 6 April 2010.
|This biographical article relating to a Ukrainian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|