From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the lower case spelling. For the all-capitalized spelling, see OLA (disambiguation).
Ola may refer to: Used as an exclamation meaning: 'see here' or 'call to arms'. Example: "Ola! Stop that robber!"
- Olá, a town
- Ola, Russia, an urban-type settlement in Magadan Oblast, Russia
- Ola River, a river near Ola, Russia in Magadan Oblast, Russia
- United States
- Ola, Arkansas, a city
- Ola, Georgia, a census-designated place
- Ola, Idaho, an unincorporated town
- Ola, South Dakota, a census-designated place
- Ola, Texas, an early settlement now part of Dallas
- Ola, Kaufman County, Texas, an unincorporated community
People with last name Ola
- Daniel Ola (born 1982), Ghanaian-Nigerian footballer
- Michael Ola (born 1988), American football player
Men with first name Ola
Ola is a common Norwegian or Swedish masculine given name, another form of Olaf.
- Ola Englund (born 1981), Swedish guitarist for Feared, The Haunted and formerly of Six Feet Under (band)
- Ola Håkansson (born 1945), Swedish singer
- Ola John (born 1992), Liberian-Dutch footballer
- Ola Rapace (born 1971), Swedish actor
- Ola Salo (born 1977), Swedish singer
- Ola Svensson (born 1986), Swedish singer, better known by his mononym Ola
- Ola Toivonen (born 1986), Swedish football player
Women with first name Ola
Ola is also a feminine given name, short for Aleksandra.
- Ola Babcock Miller (1871–1937), American politician
- Ola Jordan (born 1982), Polish dancer
- Ola Ray (born 1960), American model and actress
- Ola High School (disambiguation), several high schools in the United States
- Ola Nordmann, national personification of Norway
- Ola Cabs, online cab aggregator based out of Mumbai
- Olá, a Portuguese, Dutch, Belgian and South African ice cream brand owned by Unilever
- Ola, a commercial mark used by Colombian PCS operator Colombia Móvil
- The Ola, a stadium spectator choreography also known as audience wave
- Ola, a Polish form of the female name Alexandra
- Ola, a spelling variation of Aulakh, a clan or gotra of Jats in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.