|Born||Pär Ola Norell
3 December 1971
|Spouse(s)||Noomi Rapace (m. 2001; div. 2011)|
|Children||Line (b. 1999)
Lev (b. 2003)
Ola Rapace (Swedish pronunciation: [ˈuːla raˈpasː]; né Pär Ola Norell; born 3 December 1971) is a Swedish actor. He is best known in Sweden for roles in the popular TV series Tusenbröder and the first season of the Swedish TV series Wallander which is based on Henning Mankell's Kurt Wallander books. Outside Sweden, his most notable work is in the 2000 Lukas Moodysson film Together which won several awards at international film festivals.
He had a small role in the English-language film Rancid (2004). He is also known for his acting role as Daniel Nordström in the Danish police TV show Anna Pihl. He appeared in the 2012 James Bond film Skyfall. In 2013, he appeared in Crimes of Passion.
Rapace was married to the actress Noomi Rapace from 2001 to 2011. Together, they chose the surname Rapace after they were married; it means "bird of prey" in French and Italian. Rapace lived in France for several years and speaks fluent French.
- Carlberg, Ingrid (2010-01-19). "Nominerad till DN:s kulturpris 2010: Noomi Rapace" [Nominated for the 2010 DN Culture Prize: Noomi Rapace]. Dagens Nyheter (in Swedish). Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- "Ola Rapace". General-Anzeiger (in German). Archived from the original on 8 June 2010. Retrieved 8 June 2010.
- Häggström, Andreas (20 August 2008). "Rapaces super-kropp" [Rapace' super body]. Aftonbladet (in Swedish). Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- "@007: 8 November". Twitter. Twitter Inc. 8 November 2011. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- Gritten, David (18 February 2010). "Noomi Rapace interview: the world's most seductive sleuth". The Daily Telegraph (London). Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- Hjertén, Linda (3 April 2009). "Ola Rapace dömd för ringa narkotikabrott" [Ola Rapace convicted of minor drug offenses]. Aftonbladet (in Swedish). Retrieved 30 May 2012.
|This article about a Swedish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|