Ola Rosling (born in 1 November 1975 in Uppsala, Sweden) is a Swedish statistician known for his work for Gapminder on changing global quality of life. He is the chairman, director and co-founder of the Gapminder Foundation.
Rosling co-founded the Gapminder Foundation together with his wife Anna Rosling Rönnlund and his father Hans Rosling. Ola Rosling leading the development of the Trendalyzer software that converts international statistics into moving, interactive graphics. The software was bought by Google in 2007 and Ola Rosling and his team worked for Google from then on. Ola Rosling was Google's Public Data product manager.
- Hans Rosling; Ola Rosling; Anna Rosling Rönnlund (2018). Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World – and Why Things Are Better Than You Think. Flatiron Books. p. 288. ISBN 9781250123817.
- "Staff". Gapminder Foundation. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- Berglof, Annie Maccoby (26 April 2013). "At home: statistician Hans Rosling". Financial Times. ISSN 0307-1766. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- "A world in motion". Google Blog. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- "Ola Rosling". TED. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- About Gapminder. Gapminder Foundation
- Rosling, Hans and Ola, How not to be ignorant about the world, retrieved 10 January 2019
- "Factfulness av Hans Rosling, Ola Rosling, Anna Rosling Ronnlund (Bok)". Bokus.com (in Swedish). Retrieved 10 January 2019.
- Rosling, Hans; Rönnlund, Anna Rosling; Rosling, Ola (3 April 2018). Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World--and Why Things Are Better Than You Think. Flatiron Books. ISBN 9781250123817.
|This article about a Swedish scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|