Jump to navigation Jump to search
Olatunji is both a surname and a given name of Yoruba origin meaning "Wealth awakes again". Notable people with the name include:
- Babatunde Olatunji (1927-2003), Nigerian drummer, educator, social activist
- Olatunji Adeola (born 1983), Nigerian football player currently with Kwara United F.C.
- Olatunji Akin Euba (born 1935), Nigerian composer, musicologist, and pianist
- Olajide "JJ" Olatunji (born 1993), English rapper and internet personality better known as KSI
- Eddie Olatunji Oshodi (born 1992), English footballer.
- Dayo Olatunji (born 1992), English singer
- Ayokunle Olatunji Fatinikun (born 1991), Nigerian American player of American football
- Olatunji Yearwood (born 1985), Trinidadian Soca singer and songwriter
- Olutunji Ebun-Cole, star of New_Boy_(film)