From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Olatunji is both a surname and a given name of Yoruba origin meaning "Wealth awakes again". Notable people with the name include:
- Babatunde Olatunji, Nigerian drummer, educator, social activist
- Olatunji Adeola, Nigerian football player currently with Kwara United F.C.
- Olatunji Akin Euba, Nigerian composer, musicologist, and pianist
- Olajide "JJ" Olatunji, English rapper and internet personality better known as KSI
- Deji Olatunji, English YouTube personality, brothers with JJ. Known as 'ComedyShortsGamer"
- Eddie Olatunji Oshodi, English footballer.
- Dayo Olatunji, English singer
- Ayokunle Olatunji Fatinikun, Nigerian American player of American football
- Olatunji Yearwood, Trinidadian Soca singer and songwriter
- Olatunji Concert, recording of saxophonist John Coltrane