21 October 1952 |
Třebíč, Czechoslovakia (now Czech Republic)
Oldřich Navrátil (born 21 October 1952) is Czech stage, film and television actor. He has appeared in 75 films and television shows since 1976 and starred in the 1982 film Incomplete Eclipse, which was entered into the 33rd Berlin International Film Festival.
In recent years Navrátil has become a well-known, albeit reclusive, soap opera star.
- Incomplete Eclipse (1982)
- How the World Is Losing Poets (1982)
- Povídka s dobrým koncem (1986)
- Dobří holubi se vracejí (1987)
- Lotrando a Zubejda (1997)
- Jak básníci neztrácejí naději (2004)
- Rafťáci (2006)
- Ďáblova lest (2009)
- "Berlinale: 1983 Programme". berlinale.de. Retrieved 20 November 2010.
- Pivodová, K., "Oldřich Navrátil: Někam odjedu, tam budu a ani se nehnu", Týden, 11 July 2015.
|This article about a Czech actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|