(Redirected from Old-timer's)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up old-timer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Old-timer may refer to:
- A veteran
- An elderly person
- Oldtimer (in German and Dutch, written unhyphenated), an antique or classic car.
- Oldtimer Grand Prix (disambiguation), a name of two different historic motorsport events in Austria and Germany
- An eggcorn for Alzheimer's
- Oldtimers (Pern), a group of dragonriders in the fantasy fiction series Dragonriders of Pern
- The Oldtimers, a 1974-75 Canadian television series
- A line of knives manufactured by Imperial Schrade
- Old-Timers' Day, a US baseball tradition
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old-timer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.