Old Blue may refer to:
- Old Blue, an alumnus of Christ's Hospital
- Old Blue, an alumnus of the University of California, Berkeley
- Old Blue (song), an old folk song, from which many variations have arisen
- Old Blue (rugby club), a Rugby Super League (US) team based in New York City
- The last remaining fertile female that saved the black robin from extinction
- A conservation award given by Forest and Bird named after the black robin
- A traditional name for Yale University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old Blue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.