Old City Hall (Williamsport, Pennsylvania)
Williamsport City Hall
454 Pine Street,|
|Architect||Eber Culver of Culver & Hudson|
|Architectural style||Late Victorian, Romanesque|
|NRHP reference #||76001648|
|Added to NRHP||November 7, 1976|
Old City Hall is a historic city hall located at Williamsport, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1894, and is a four-story building of yellow brick trimmed in stone, with molded brick ornamentation and terra cotta columns. It is in an eclectic Late Victorian / Romanesque Revival-style. It features two towers: a large rectangular tower and a smaller octagonal tower.
- Pennsylvania portal
- United States Post Office (Williamsport, Pennsylvania) – the current City Hall
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Lycoming County, Pennsylvania
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "National Historic Landmarks & National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania" (Searchable database). CRGIS: Cultural Resources Geographic Information System. Note: This includes William H. Ealer and David M. Berman (June 1976). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Williamsport City Hall" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- Media related to Old City Hall (Williamsport, Pennsylvania) at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a property in Pennsylvania on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|