Old Grace Episcopal Church Rectory
Grace Episcopal Church Rectory, Old
The rectory in 2012
Location in Astoria, Oregon
|Location||637 16th Street
|Area||5,000 sq ft (460 m2)|
|Built by||J. E. Ferguson (attributed)|
|Part of||Shively–McClure Historic District (#05000829)|
|NRHP reference #||90000375|
|Added to NRHP||March 9, 1990|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Clatsop County, Oregon
- Grace Episcopal Church (Astoria, Oregon)
- Tetlow, Roger T. (August 1, 1989), National Register of Historic Places Registration Form: Grace Episcopal Church Rectory, Old (PDF), retrieved April 7, 2016.
- Goodenberger, John (September 2004), National Register of Historic Places Registration Form: Shively-McClure Historic District (PDF), retrieved April 7, 2016.
- National Park Service (March 23, 1990), Weekly List of Listed Properties: 3/11/90 through 3/17/90 (PDF), p. 25, retrieved April 7, 2016.
|This article about a property in Oregon on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|