Old Harbor Airport
|Old Harbor Airport|
|Owner||State of Alaska DOT&PF - Central Region|
|Serves||Old Harbor, Alaska|
|Elevation AMSL||55 ft / 17 m|
Old Harbor Airport (IATA: OLH, FAA LID: 6R7) is a state owned, public use airport located two nautical miles (4 km) northeast of the central business district of Old Harbor, a city in the Kodiak Island Borough in the U.S. state of Alaska.
As per Federal Aviation Administration records, the airport had 3,282 passenger boardings (enplanements) in calendar year 2008, 3,226 enplanements in 2009, and 3,177 in 2010. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a non-primary commercial service airport (between 2,500 and 10,000 enplanements per year).
Airlines and non-stop destinations
Airlines with scheduled passenger service to non-stop destinations:
|Island Air Service||Akhiok, Kodiak |
|Servant Air||Akhiok, Kodiak |
|Carrier||Passengers (arriving and departing)|
|1||Kodiak, AK||Kodiak Airport (ADQ)||2,050|
|2||Akhiok, AK||Akhiok Airport (AKK)||40|
- FAA Airport Master Record for 6R7 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective May 31, 2012.
- "Enplanements for CY 2008" (PDF, 1.0 MB). CY 2008 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. December 18, 2009. External link in
- "Enplanements for CY 2010" (PDF, 189 KB). CY 2010 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2011. External link in
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010. External link in
- "Summer Schedule: Effective June 1, 2012 - September 15, 2012". Island Air Service. Retrieved August 3, 2012.
- "Summer Schedule: Effective April 4, 2012". Servant Air. August 3, 2012.
- "Old Harbor, AK: Old Harbor Airport (OLH)". Bureau of Transportation Statistics. December 2012. Retrieved July 27, 2013.