Old Man Luedecke
|Old Man Luedecke|
Luedecke performing at the 2011 Hillside Festival
|Origin||Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|Genres||Bluegrass, Alternative country, Folk|
|Labels||True North Records|
|Associated acts||Christine Fellows, Kim Barlow, Del Barber|
Old Man Luedecke is the recording name of two-time Juno Award-winning Canadian singer-songwriter and banjo player Chris Luedecke of Chester, Nova Scotia. His 2008 album, Proof of Love, won a 2009 Juno Award for traditional folk album of the year. in 2011, Luedecke won the same award for My Hands are on Fire and Other Love Songs. His latest release, Tender is the Night, was released in 2012 and picked up a Juno nomination as well as "Folk Album of the Year" from Music Nova Scotia.
- Mole in the Ground (2003, out of print)
- Hinterland (2006, Black Hen Music)
- Proof of Love (2008, Black Hen Music)
- My Hands Are on Fire and Other Love Songs (2010, Black Hen Music)
- Tender Is the Night (2012, True North Records)
- I Never Sang Before I Met You (2014, True North Records)
- Domestic Eccentric (2015, True North Records)
- "The Pan-Canadian New Folk Ensemble Fall Tour 2008". Vue Weekly, October 23, 2008.
- "Old Man Luedecke". True North Records. Retrieved 4 April 2015.
|This article about a Canadian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|