|Location||S of jct. of U.S. 301 and VA 207, Bowling Green, Virginia|
|Area||0 acres (0 ha)|
|NRHP Reference #||69000227|
|Added to NRHP||November 12, 1969|
|Designated VLR||November 5, 1968|
Old Mansion, also known as Bowling Green, is a historic home located in Bowling Green, Caroline County, Virginia. The house was built around 1670. The original front section is a 1 1/2-story, brick structure with a jerkin-head roof and dormers. A rear frame addition with a gambrel roof was added in the 18th century. The building is a private residence and was recently sold.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- "Virginia Landmarks Register". Virginia Department of Historic Resources. Retrieved 5 June 2013.
- Virginia Historic Landmarks Commission Staff (April 1969). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Old Mansion". and Accompanying photo
- "The Old Mansion". Antiqueproperties.com. 2006-09-27. Retrieved 2012-06-15.
- Old Mansion, State Route 2 vicinity, Bowling Green, Caroline County, VA: 8 photos, 16 measures drawings, and 8 data pages at Historic American Buildings Survey
|This article about a property in Caroline County, Virginia on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|