Old Somerby (pronounced Summerby) is a village and civil parish in the South Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England. It lies 3 miles (5 km) south-east of Grantham on the B1176 road, about1 mile (1.6 km) east of its junction with the A52 and B6403, and 0.2 miles (250 m) from the East Coast Main Line. The population of the civil parish at the 2011 census was 224. Adjacent villages are Ropsley and Boothby Pagnell. The village is divided into three hamlets: Old Somerby, High Somerby and Low Somerby.
The village public house is the Fox and Hounds in Grantham Road (B1176).
- Grantham: Bottesford & Colsterworth (Map) (3 ed.). 1:25000. OSGB. 2006. p. 247. ISBN 978-0-319-23833-2.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- "Ecclesiastical Parish details". Archived from the original on 16 July 2011.
- "North Beltisloe Group Council Report for PCC AGMs."; Boothby.org.uk. PDF download required. Retrieved 14 May 2012
- "Parish details on North Beltisloe web site". Archived from the original on 5 March 2012.
- Historic England. "Church of St Mary Magdalene (325695)". PastScape. Retrieved 2 April 2010.
- Vision of Britain site: Retrieved 16 March 2012.[permanent dead link]
- Historic England. "Manor Farm (325692)". PastScape. Retrieved 2 April 2010.