|Old Somerby shown within Lincolnshire|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||95 mi (153 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
Old Somerby is a village and civil parish in the South Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England. It lies 3 miles (5 km) south-east from Grantham, on the B1176 road, approximately 1 mile (1.6 km) east from its junction with the A52 and B6403, and 0.2 miles (250 m) from the East Coast Main Line. The population of the civil parish at the 2011 census was 224.
The village public house is the Fox and Hounds on Grantham Road (B1176).
- Grantham: Bottesford & Colsterworth (Map) (3 ed.). 1:25000. OSGB. 2006. p. 247. ISBN 978-0-319-23833-2.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- "Ecclesiastical Parish details".
- "North Beltisloe Group Council Report for PCC AGMs."; Boothby.org.uk. PDF download required. Retrieved 14 May 2012
- "Parish details on North Beltisloe web site".
- Historic England. "Church of St Mary Magdalene (325695)". PastScape. Retrieved 2 April 2010.
- Vision of Britain site: Retrieved 16 March 2012.
- Historic England. "Manor Farm (325692)". PastScape. Retrieved 2 April 2010.