Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up old lady in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Old lady may refer to:
- Bank of England, United Kingdom's central bank
- Hertha BSC, association football club based in Berlin, Germany
- Juventus F.C., association football club based in Turin, Italy
- Juventus F.C. Women, women's association football club based in Turin, Italy
- Old lady moth, the owlet moth Mormo maura
- The Old Lady, a 1932 Italian film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old lady.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.