Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up old lady in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Old lady may refer to:
- A woman at an old age.
- Mother (slang)
- Girlfriend, wife (American slang)
- The Bank of England, United Kingdom's central bank
- Anorthosis Famagusta FC, sport club based in Larnaca, Cyprus
- Hertha BSC, association football club based in Berlin, Germany
- Juventus F.C., association football club based in Turin, Italy. It also can refers to:
- Juventus F.C. Women, women's association football club based in Turin, Italy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old lady.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.