|Look up old school in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In slang, "old school" or "old skool" can refer to anything that is from an earlier era or anything that may be considered "old-fashioned". The term is commonly used to suggest a high regard for something that has been shown to have lasting value or quality.
It may refer to:
- "Old School" (Hedley song), a 2008 single by Hedley
- "Old School" (John Conlee song), a 1985 single by American country music artist John Conlee
- Old School (quartet), the 2011 international gold medalist
- Ol' Skool, an American new jack swing group
- Old school hip hop, also known as Old Skool
- Urban oldies (radio format), also known as Old Skool
- "Old Skool Love", a 2005 single by Divine Brown
- Moog old school, an analogue synthesizer produced by Moog
- "Old School Love", a 2012 song by Megan and Liz
- "Old School Love", a 2013 song by Lupe Fiasco featuring Ed Sheeran
- "Old School", a 1995 song by Tupac Shakur
- "Old School", a song on the album ReliXIV by Overkill
- "Old School", a 2006 single by Danger Doom
- Old School, a 2011 box set by Alice Cooper
- Oldschool (Nena album), a 2015 album by Nena
- Old school rave, a form of rave music
Film, literature and art
- Old School (film), a 2003 film
- Old School (novel), a 2003 novel by Tobias Wolff
- Old School (TV series), a 2014 Australian television series
- Old school (tattoo), a traditional tattoo style
Computers and gaming
- Old school gaming, the hobby of playing and collecting older computer, video, and arcade games. Also called "Retro Gaming"
- Old School RuneScape, a currently playable version of the MMORPG RuneScape which is based on the game's state in 2007.
- A reference to hackers and hacker groups that operated prior to Eternal September, also spelled "01d sk001".
- Old School Revival (OSR), a movement in tabletop role-playing focused on re-examining and re-implementing the practices and rules of the hobby's earliest days.
- A professional wrestling aerial technique used by The Undertaker
- A production made before the mid-1990s in demoscene
- Koryū, translated as "old school" or "traditional school", a category of Japanese martial arts
- Old School–New School Controversy, a schism of the Presbyterian Church in the United States of America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old school.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.