(Redirected from Oldboy)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Old boy or Oldboy or Old Boys may refer to:
- Old Boys, male former pupils of schools in Britain, some schools in Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand, Trinidad and Tobago
- Oldboy (2003 film), a South Korean film based on the manga, directed by Park Chan-wook
- Oldboy (2013 film), an American remake of the 2003 South Korean film, directed by Spike Lee
- Old Boys (2010 film), Chinese short comedy film
- Old Boys: The Way of the Dragon, 2014 Chinese film
- Reginald "Old Boy" Wilmot (1869–1949), Australian journalist
- Sports teams and clubs
- Old Boys' AFC, semi-professional football team based in Invercargill, New Zealand
- BSC Old Boys, Basel, Switzerland
- Old Boys & Old Girls Club, Montevideo, Uruguay
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old boy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.