Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oldbury may refer to:
- Oldbury, Shropshire, a village near Bridgnorth, England
- Oldbury, South Gloucestershire, a village north of Bristol, England
- Oldbury nuclear power station at Oldbury, South Gloucestershire
- Oldbury, Warwickshire, a civil parish in Atherstone Rural District, Warwickshire, England
- Oldbury, West Midlands, a town in the Metropolitan Borough of Sandwell, England
- Oldbury, Western Australia, a district south of Perth, Australia
- Oldbury Naite, a village in South Gloucestershire, England
- Oldbury-on-the-Hill, a village and former civil parish in Gloucestershire, England
- Oldbury-on-Severn, a village near the mouth of the River Severn in South Gloucestershire, England
- Oldbury hillfort, an Iron Age hill fort near Ightham, Kent
- Oldbury rock shelters, Palaeolithic rock shelters
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oldbury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.