Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oldbury may refer to:
- Oldbury, Shropshire, a village near Bridgnorth, England
- Oldbury, South Gloucestershire, a village north of Bristol, England
- Oldbury nuclear power station at Oldbury, South Gloucestershire
- Oldbury, Warwickshire, a civil parish in Atherstone Rural District, Warwickshire, England
- Oldbury, West Midlands, a town in the Metropolitan Borough of Sandwell, England
- Oldbury, Western Australia, a district south of Perth, Australia
- Oldbury Naite, a village in South Gloucestershire, England
- Oldbury-on-the-Hill, a village and former civil parish in Gloucestershire, England
- Oldbury-on-Severn, a village near the mouth of the River Severn in South Gloucestershire, England
- Oldbury hillfort, an Iron Age hill fort near Ightham, Kent
- Oldbury rock shelters, Palaeolithic rock shelters
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oldbury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.