From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up olden in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Olden is a quasi-archaic English word meaning "old" or "ancient", as in "olden days".
Olden may also refer to:
- Olden, Norway, a village in Stryn, Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway
- Olden, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Olden, Texas, a community in Eastland county, Texas, USA
- Charles Smith Olden, an American politician
- Georg Olden (actor), an American child/teen actor
- Georg Olden (graphic designer), an American designer
- Paul Olden, an announcer at Yankee stadium
- Rudolf Olden, a German journalist
- Sondre Olden, a Norwegian hockey player
- Olden (album), a 2004 album by alternative roots rock band 16 Horsepower
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Olden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.