Number of employees
Oldenburgische Landesbank AG (OLB) is a German bank.
Headquartered in Oldenburg, it has 176 branches in the northwestern region of Germany, known as Weser-Ems (comprising Osnabrück Land, Emsland, County of Bentheim, East Frisia, Ammerland, Friesland, Oldenburg (Oldenburg), and Oldenburg Münsterland), as well as Bremen (since 1 July 2009), Bremerhaven (since 4 October 2010) and Verden (since 4 April 2011). Its first branch in North Rhine-Westphalia opened 7 November 2011 in Rheine.
Board of directors
- Patrick Tessmann (Chairman)
- Hilger König
- Karin Katerbau
- OLB eröffnet neue Filiale in Bremerhaven, retrieved, 2 November 2010
- Westfälische Nachrichten: OLB eröffnet Filiale in Rheine Beitrag 7. November 2011, retrieved, 11 February 2012
- "Allianz sells stake in Oldenburgische Landesbank AG - Press | Allianz". www.allianz.com. Retrieved 2018-02-17.
- "Allianz sells private bank OLB to Apollo for 300 million euros". Reuters. 23 June 2017. Retrieved 2018-02-17.
- Website - Allianz Bank
- OLB - BaFin
- Documents and clippings about Oldenburgische Landesbank in the 20th Century Press Archives of the ZBW
|This German bank or insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|