Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oldman may refer to:
- Oldman (king) (died 1687), King of the Miskito Nation
- Albert Oldman (1883–1961), British boxer
- Gary Oldman (born 1958), British actor
- Hugh Oldman (1914–1988), British soldier and cricketer
- Mark Oldman (born 1969), American entrepreneur
- Maureen Oldman, known as Laila Morse, (born 1945), British actress
- William Ockelford Oldman (1879–1949), ethnographic collector and dealer
- Old man (disambiguation)
- Coyote Oldman, American band
- Old-Man Cactus, plant
- Old Man of the Mountain, a former rock formation in New Hampshire
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oldman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.