Oleai Sports Complex
Oleai Sports Complex is a multi-use stadium in Saipan on the western Pacific Ocean Northern Mariana Islands. It is currently used mostly for football matches and serves as the home of the Northern Mariana Islands national football team. The stadium has a capacity of 2,000 people. The surface is grass with an athletics track around the perimeter.
The complex is run by the government of the Northern Mariana Islands. A weight room and gymnasium are located on the site, the gymnasium hosting basketball and volleyball matches. The complex was used for the 2nd Micronesia Athletics Championships in 2005 and has been used as a training facility by visiting athletics teams. The complex also hosts little league baseball competitions.
- Details for Oleai Sports Complex, Saipan, World Stadia.com. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- Northern Marianas Islands: venue, Soccerway. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- Oleai soccer field undergoes maintenance[dead link], Marianas Variety, 2010-12-31. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- Business as usual at Oleai Sports Complex Archived 2012-04-05 at the Wayback Machine., Saipan Tribune, 2010-10-23. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- NMA hosts Japanese Team in Saipan, Oceania Athletics, 2005-12-20. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- NIMO donates trash bins to Oleai complex Archived 2012-04-05 at the Wayback Machine., Saipan Tribune, 2011-02-09. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
|This article about a sports venue in Oceania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|