|9th Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food|
2 December 2014 – 14 April 2016
|Prime Minister||Arseniy Yatsenyuk|
|Preceded by||Ihor Shvaika|
|Succeeded by||Taras Kutovy|
Олексій Михайлович Павленко
2 January 1977
Uman, Ukrainian SSR
|Education||Kyiv-Mohyla Academy (1998) - Economics|
Nyenrode Business University (2002) - MBA
Oleksiy Mykhaylovych Pavlenko (Ukrainian: Олексій Михайлович Павленко; born in 1977 in Uman) is a Ukrainian businessman and politician who was Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food in the Yatsenyuk Government.
Until 4 February 2016 Pavlenko represented the party Self Reliance; but that day leader of Self Reliance parliamentary faction Oleh Berezyuk stated that Pavlenko no longer represented his party in the second Yatsenyuk Government. He did not retain his post in the Groysman Government that was installed in 14 April 2016.
Born on January 2, 1977 in Uman, Cherkasy region.
In 1998 graduated from National University of “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy” (bachelor in economics).
In 1999 gained a “finance specialist” level at International privatization center (International business school).
In 2000 got masters degree of “International management” at Ukrainian Academy of foreign trade.
In 2001-2002 studied at Nyenrode Business School, Netherlands, where received an MBA level (Masters of Business Administration)
Got scientific level of “Professor of economics” (in 2010), thesis “Meat and meat products import regulation in case of Ukrainian euro integration”
In 1997-2001 supervisor at KPMG Ukraine
In 2001 a management consultant at ABN AMRO, Amsterdam, Netherlands
In 2002-2003 Member of an Audit Committee, Head of Restructuring team and Business Development team with Damen Shipyards Group (Netherlands), provided projects realization in Ukraine, Romania and Netherlands
In 2004-2006 CEO of Rise Group (Ukraine), responsible for general, strategic and investment management of the Group in Ukraine, Russia and Moldova. Implemented efficient budget and control systems.
In 2007-2009 Chief Executive Officer of Foxtrot, responsible for general and investment management in Ukraine and Moldova within 15000 employees.
From 2009 Member of Advisory Board of National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, member of initiative and coordination group “First professional reformation government”
From 2012 member of international Young Presidents` Organization and CEO club Ukraine since 2013
From 2013 till becoming a head of Agricultural Ministry was a Member of Supervisory Board at “European milk technologies”, consulted Agroprogress Holding Ltd and Forum Capital about investments into agricultural sector.
From 2014 till 2016 held the position of Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine.
From 2015 Member of the Supervisory Board of National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine (NULES).
From 2016 Director of Program for Agro-Industry Development, Ukrainian Institute for the Future.
From 2017 Chairman of the Ukrainian-Dutch Business Council.
- New Cabinet formed in Ukraine, UNIAN (14 April 2016)
- (in Ukrainian) Assign new to. at. Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food, Ukrayinska Pravda (7 December 2018)
- "Погоджений партнер: міністр аграрної політики Олексій Павленко" [Minister of Agrarian Policy Oleksiy Pavlenko]. Korrespondent.net (in Ukrainian). 4 December 2014.
- Forina, Anastasia (15 January 2015). "Pavlenko, new agriculture minister, sets ambitious goals for key sector". Kyiv Post.
- Agriculture, health, information ministers change their mind about resigning, UNIAN (4 February 2016)
- Reform Watch - Feb. 4, Kyiv Post (4 February 2016)
- (in Ukrainian) Berezyuk Pavlenko no longer represents the "Self", Ukrayinska Pravda (4 February 2016)
Publications with Oleksiy Pavlenko
- The EU will help to implementat the developing strategy of agricultural sector
- American-Ukrainian conference for support domestic business
- Investment conference New Ukraine
- Oleksiy Pavlenko at BBC World News Business Edition (06.03.2015)
- Oleksiy Pavlenko at BBC World News Today (06.03.2015)
- Oleksiy Pavlenko interview (Sky News channel, 06.03.2015)
- Canada and Israel sighned the Memorandum to support the Ukrainian fruit and vegetable farms
- International support for Ukraine conference
- Seeds of change: Ukrainian minister seeks to bolster country’s agriculture
| Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food