Olena, Olenna (Ukrainian: Олена) is a Ukrainian variant of the feminine name Helen. It is of Greek origin and means "sun ray" or "shining light". Variants of the name Olena include: Alena, Elena, Jelena, Lena, Lenya, Lenochka, Olinia, Olinija, Olenya, Olinda, Olina, Lina, Olinia, Olenka, Olenochka and Olinija.
Notable people with the name include:
- Olena Dvornichenko (born 1990), Israeli Olympic rhythmic gymnast
- Olena Falkman (1849-1928), Swedish concert vocalist
- Olena Muravyova, (born 1867), Ukrainian opera singer and vocal teacher, awarded Merited Artist of Ukrainian SSR (1938)
- Olena Ovchynnikova (born 1987), Ukrainian kickboxer and mixed martial artist
- Olena Ronzhyna (born 1970), Ukrainian rower
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|