Олена Леонідівна Лукаш
Lukash in 2014
|13th Minister of Justice of Ukraine|
July 4, 2013 – February 27, 2014
|Prime Minister||Mykola Azarov|
|Preceded by||Oleksandr Lavrynovych|
|Succeeded by||Pavlo Petrenko|
|Minister of Cabinet of Ministers|
December 24, 2012 – July 4, 2013
|Prime Minister||Mykola Azarov|
|Preceded by||Anatoly Tolstouhov|
|People's Deputy of Ukraine|
May 25, 2006 – December 12, 2012
|Born||November 12, 1976|
Rybnitsa, Moldavian SSR
|Political party||Party of Regions|
|Alma mater||Academy of Labor and Social Relations|
Olena Lukash (Ukrainian: Олена Леонідівна Лукаш) is a Ukrainian jurist and politician and former Minister of Justice of Ukraine, member of the Party of Regions. She is a Merited Jurist of Ukraine (2010).
Born on November 12, 1976, in Rîbnița, Moldavian SSR, Lukash lived in Severodonetsk since 1977. She graduated from the Academy of Labor and Social Relations at the Trade Union Federations of Ukraine in 2000.
In 2001, she received a certificate to conduct jurist activities and in 2001–03 directed a company "Agency "In the Name of Law" (Агентство "Іменем Закону"). In 2004–05 Lukash was a senior instructor at the Ukrainian academy of foreign trade and later the Jurist Agency "Libera". In 2005 she defended several participants of the "Severodonetsk Congress".
From 2006 to 2012, she was elected to the Verkhovna Rada. During that time Lukash was a People's Deputy of Ukraine and the First Deputy Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers. In 2010–11 she was the First Deputy Chairman of Presidential Administration and represented the President of Ukraine in the Constitutional Court of Ukraine. In December 2012 Lukash was appointed the Minister of Cabinet of Ministers.
Since February 2014, Lukash is wanted for murder and mass complicity in the February 2014 Ukrainian revolution when President Yanukovych fled to Russia.  Since then she is also placed on an EU sanctions list. Since June 2015 Lukash is also wanted on abuse of office and fraud charges.
Her younger sister Tetyana, Merited Jurist of Ukraine (2010), is a member of the Central Election Commission of Ukraine.
- Presidential Ukase № 936/2010 of October 7, 2010 Archived January 28, 2014, at the Wayback Machine
- president.gov.ua Archived January 28, 2014, at the Wayback Machine Presidential Ukase of March 4, 2011, № 289/2010
- Judges Kolesnychenko, Kuzmyshyn, Justice Minister Lavrynovych elected as Supreme Council of Justice members, Interfax-Ukraine (July 2, 2013)
- Ukrainian President Appoints New Justice Minister , Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (July 4, 2013)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on December 20, 2014. Retrieved December 20, 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- SBU arrests former justice minister Olena Lukash
- "Viktor Hvozd appointed Chief of Ukraine's Foreign Intelligence Service". Interfax-Ukraine. Retrieved June 27, 2014.
- Handbook "Who is who in Ukraine". "KIS Publishing"
- Lukash's page at the Verkhovna Rada website
- Profile at the Government website[permanent dead link]
- Interview at "Ukraine the Criminal"
| Minister of Cabinet of Ministers
Vladyslav Zabarskyi (acting)
| Minister of Justice of Ukraine