Olena Pinchuk (Ukrainian: Олена Леонідівна Пінчýк, Olena Leonidivna Pinchuk; born December 3, 1970; very often her name is used in the Russian form Елена Пинчук, Elena Pinchuk.) is the daughter of Ukrainian second president Leonid Kuchma, founder of ANTIAIDS Foundation, and Head of the Supervisory Board of the biggest Ukrainian media group, which is StarLightMedia.
Olena Pinchuk was born on December 3, 1970 in Dnipropetrovsk. She attended physicotechnical and economics faculties at Dnipropetrovsk National University, and graduated with "Economic and Sociology". Within 1995-1996, she worked in Department for economics at PrivatBank. Within 1997 - 2002, she was the marketing director of Kyivstar Telecommunication Company. In 2003, she founded ANTIAIDS Foundation, aimed at fighting AIDS epidemic in Ukraine. It is the first and only Ukrainian charity fund that exists thank to the private funds and donations. The Foundation is widely known for the national media promotional campaigns and attracting Ukrainian and international celebrities to the problem.
- November 2007 - ranked the 17th among 100 most influential Ukrainian women, according to Ukrainian magazine Focus
- December 2012 - 3rd place at the same rating 
Pinchuk's father is the second President of Ukraine, Leonid Kuchma. Her mother, Liudmyla Kuchma, is the Honorary President of the National Fund of Social Protection of Mothers and Children "Ukraine to Children". Elena Pinchuk was married to Igor Franchuk, an MP in the Ukraine up to mid-1997 and has a son with him (Roman, born on April 3, 1991). In 2002, she married Viktor Pinchuk, Ukrainian businessman and philanthropist. They have two daughters, Katerina (born in 2003) and Veronika (2011).
In 2008, she bought a 10-bedroom villa in Upper Phillimore Gardens, Kensington, London for £80 million - at the time the most expensive home in the UK.
- "Founder: Elena Pinchuk". ANTIAIDS Foundation. Archived from the original on 2014-05-17. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- Заголовок:. "Биография: Елена Франчук". Peoples.ru. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- Amchuk, Leonid (12 January 2003). "Elena Franchuk goes social". ANTIAIDS Foundation. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- "The Elena Pinchuk ANTIAIDS Foundation launches competition to find top social media and mobile phone projects for HIV prevention". Archived from the original on January 18, 2012. Retrieved September 5, 2011.
- "Пинчук Елена Леонидовна- фото, биография// Пинчук Елена Леонидовна на ЛІГА.Досье". File.liga.net. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- "Top world personalities join UNAIDS' High Level Commission to bring about a prevention revolution". UNAIDS. 2010-07-21. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- "Фокус представил рейтинг самых влиятельных женщин Украины - Фокус.ua". Focus.ua. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- "About Us". Ukraine for Children. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- Сергей Лещенко (2003-12-22). "Игорь Франчук: Я не обращаю внимания на характеристики "держатель наследства внука президента" | Украинская правда". Pravda. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- "Britain's top 20 most expensive homes - and their foreign buyers". Telegraph. Retrieved 2015-09-30.