From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Olga or Olha is a Slavic feminine given name.
Olga or OLGA may also refer to:
- Olga of Kiev was a ruler of Kievan Rus' as regent (945–c. 963).
- Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrovna of Russia (1882 - 1960), the younger sister of Emperor Nicholas II Romanov of Russia.
- Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia (1895 - 1918), the eldest daughter of Emperor Nicholas II Romanov of Russia and Empress Alexandra Feodorovna (Alix of Hesse).
- Olga Danilov (born 1973), Israeli Olympic speed skater
- Olga Dor-Dogadko (born 1976), Israeli track and field athlete
- Olga Fridman (born 1998), Ukrainian-Israeli tennis player
- Olga Guillot (1922-2010), Cuban singer
- Olga Kern (born 1975), Russian pianist
- Olga Kurkulina (born 1971), Israeli high jumper
- Olga Lenskiy (born 1992), Israeli sprinter
- Olga Sehnalová (born 1968), Czech politician
- Olga Winterberg (1922-2010), Israeli Olympian in the discus throw
- Olga (born 1962), English Punk singer and member of The Toy Dolls
- Mount Olga (Kata Tjuta), a mountain-like rock formation in central Australia
- Olga, Russia, an urban-type settlement in Primorsky Krai
- Olga Bay, a bay of the Sea of Japan in Primorsky Krai
- Olga River, a river in Primorsky Krai
- United States
- Olga, Florida, a census-designated place
- Olga, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Olga, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Olga, Washington, a village on Orcas Island
- Olga Bay, Alaska, a bay on the south end of Kodiak Island
- Olha, Manitoba, a village
- Olga, Greece, a settlement
Science and technology
- Online Gamers Anonymous
- On-line Guitar Archive, a former online resource for guitar chords and tablature
- OLGA (technology), oil and gas simulator
- Organic Land Grid Array, a silicon layer or substrate between a microprocessor's die and interposer
- Olga Bay Larch, a species of larch
- Tropical Storm Olga (disambiguation), the name of several different storm systems
- 304 Olga, a main belt asteroid
- MV Olga, a German coaster in service 1927-59
- Olga, the nickname of the Sikorsky S-64 skycrane used to carry the radio antennae to the top of the CN Tower.
- Olga (opera) (2006), by Jorge Antunes, based on the life of Olga Benário Prestes
- Olga (film), a 2004 film directed by Jayme Monjardim and based on the life of Olga Benário Prestes
- Michael Algar, nickname "Olga" (born 1962), singer of UK punk rock band Toy Dolls
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Olga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.