(Redirected from Olga (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Olga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Olga or Olha may refer to:
- Olga (name), a given name (including a list of people with the name)
- Olga of Kiev (890 AD–969), regent of Kievan Rus'
- Michael Algar (born 1962), English singer
- Olga, Russia, an urban-type settlement in Primorsky Krai
- Olga Bay, a bay of the Sea of Japan in Primorsky Krai
- Olga River, a river in Primorsky Krai
- Olga, Arizona
- Olga, Florida, a census-designated place
- Olga, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Olga, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Olga, Washington, a village on Orcas Island
- Olga Bay, Alaska, a bay on the south end of Kodiak Island
- Olga, neighborhood in South Pasadena, California
- Mount Olga (Kata Tjuta), a mountain-like rock formation in central Australia
- Olha, Manitoba, a village in Canada
- Olga, Greece, a settlement
Science and technology
- On-Line Gamers Anonymous
- On-line Guitar Archive, a former online resource for guitar chords and tablature
- OLGA (technology), oil and gas simulator
- Organic Land Grid Array, a silicon layer or substrate between a microprocessor's die and interposer
- Olga Bay Larch, a species of larch
- Tropical Storm Olga (disambiguation), the name of several different storm systems
- 304 Olga, a main belt asteroid
- MV Olga, a German coaster in service 1927-59
- Olga, the nickname of the Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane used to carry the radio antennae to the top of the CN Tower.
- Olga (opera) (2006), by Jorge Antunes, based on the life of Olga Benário Prestes
- Olga (film), a 2004 film directed by Jayme Monjardim and based on the life of Olga Benário Prestes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Olga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.