26 May 1944
Mostar, SR Bosnia and Herzegovina, Yugoslavia
At 25 she made her film debut in Hollywood in Sidney Pollack's Castle Keep, and was put under contract by Columbia Pictures, moving to New York and attending the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
In the early 1970s Bisera moved to Italy, where she founded a production company, Cinemondial, and became a starlet of Italian genre cinema. She also appeared as a Bond-girl in The Spy Who Loved Me.
She retired in the early 1980s.
- Castle Keep (1969) - Baker's Wife
- Super Fly T.N.T. (1973) - Lisa
- Women in Cell Block 7 (1973) - Gerda
- Amore libero - Free Love (1974) - Katia
- Lunatics and Lovers (1976) - Ivana
- The Virgo, the Taurus and the Capricorn (1977) - Enrica
- The Spy Who Loved Me (1977) - Felicca
- Safari Rally (1978) - Sandra Stark
- "Il sogno nobile: Olga Bisera". Nocturno Dossier: Le sorelle di Venere 2. June 2007.
- "Bešlić primio je u gradskoj upravi Biseru Vukotić". Hercegovina. 28 September 2010. Retrieved 1 June 2014.
- John Brosnan. James Bond in the cinema. A.S. Barnes, 1981. ISBN 0498025462.