Olga Alfredovna Kokh
1 September 1992
|Alma mater||New York University|
Koch is the daughter of Alfred Koch, who was head of the Federal Agency for State Property Management in 1996–97 and oversaw some of Russia's controversial privatization scheme, including the Voucher privatization that is blamed for creating the Russian oligarchs. In 1997 he was briefly Deputy Prime Minister of Russia. When she was 13, her family moved to Surrey, where she was educated at the American School in England. She studied computer programming at New York University. Koch also trained at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
Koch's first show was in 2016, entitled Me, Me, Me. This was followed by Data Night and Good Vibes in 2017.
In 2018, she was nominated for Best Newcomer at the Edinburgh Comedy Awards for her debut hour, Fight.
- Olga Koch [@rocknrolga] (29 August 2018). "OH MY GOD IT'S ALSO MY BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY 🙈🙈🙈" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- Koch 69, Olga (1 September 2011). "(226): This is a mass text: today is my birthday, and I want a full day of birthday sex. Send me your availabities. Time slots begin at noon".
- Logan, Brian (27 August 2018). "Olga Koch review – from Russia with love and oligarchs". The Guardian.
- Dessau, Bruce (6 June 2018). "Comedian Olga Koch says she feels like she's speaking for all Russians when she goes onstage". Evening Standard.
- "Olga Koch Top Secret Comedy Club Covent Garden London". Top Secret Comedy Club.
- "TOM WALKER + OLGA KOCH". www.bac.org.uk.
- "Olga Koch on Russia and stand-up comedy: The Skinny". www.theskinny.co.uk.
- Powder Blue Internet Business Solutions. "Olga Koch, comedian tour dates". www.chortle.co.uk.
- Guide, British Comedy. "Olga Koch". British Comedy Guide.
- Mock The Week [@MockTheWeek] (30 May 2019). "Show Day! Joining Dara and Hugh this week are @TheNewsAtGlenn @AngelaBarnes @tomallencomedy @EdGambleComedy and first timer @rocknrolga tune in to #BBC2 at 10pm" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
|This article about a British comedian or humourist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|