|Native name||Ольга Сергеевна Кузенкова|
|Born||4 October 1970|
Smolensk, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||76 kg (168 lb)|
|Achievements and titles|
|Personal best(s)||75.68 m (2000)|
Olga Sergeyevna Kuzenkova (Russian: Ольга Серге́евна Кузенкова; born 4 October 1970 in Smolensk) is a Russian track and field athlete, the first woman to throw the hammer more than 70 meters. She has tested positive for doping.
In December 2012, her samples from the 2004 Olympics were retested, and she tested positive for anabolic steroids; subsequently she was under investigation by the International Amateur Athletics Federation. In 2013, samples from the 2005 World Championships were retested and Kuzenkova was found to have been doping there as well. In March 2013, she was banned from competitions for two years.
|1997||Universiade||Catania, Italy||2nd||Hammer throw||65.96 m|
|1998||European Championships||Budapest, Hungary||2nd||Hammer throw||69.28 m|
|1999||World Championships||Seville, Spain||2nd||Hammer throw||72.56 m|
|2000||Olympic Games||Sydney, Australia||2nd||Hammer throw||69.77 m|
|2001||World Championships||Edmonton, Canada||2nd||Hammer throw||70.61 m|
|Goodwill Games||Brisbane, Australia||2nd||Hammer throw||69.98 m|
|2002||European Championships||Munich, Germany||1st||Hammer throw||72.94 m|
|World Cup||Madrid, Spain||3rd||Hammer throw||66.98 m|
|2003||World Championships||Paris, France||2nd||Hammer throw||71.71 m|
|2004||Olympic Games||Athens, Greece||1st||Hammer throw||75.02 m|
|2005||World Championships||Helsinki, Finland||DQ (1st)||Hammer throw||75.10 m||Doping|
|2007||World Championships||Osaka, Japan||22nd (q)||Hammer throw||66.56 m|
|dq = disqualified (q) = qualifying round|
- List of doping cases in athletics
- List of Olympic medalists in athletics (women)
- List of World Athletics Championships medalists (women)
- List of European Athletics Championships medalists (women)
- List of Australian athletics champions (women)
- List of 2004 Summer Olympics medal winners
- List of 2000 Summer Olympics medal winners
- List of hammer throwers
- List of masters athletes
- List of Russian sportspeople
- Hammer throw at the Olympics
- Russia at the World Athletics Championships
- Doping at the World Athletics Championships
- "RusAthletics page" (in Russian). Retrieved 27 April 2007.
- "Olympic 2004 champion Kuzenkova fails drugs test". The Express Tribune. Reuters. 15 December 2012. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Russia should not hold World Championship - Jade Johnson". BBC. Retrieved 9 March 2013.
- Fyodorov, Gennady (2 April 2012). "Kuzenkova and Krivelyova get two-year bans for doping". Reuters. Retrieved 2 April 2013.