Rodionova in April 2011
|Born||25 June 1974|
|Occupation||Model, actress, TV presenter|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Spouse(s)||Sergey Rodionov (2002–present)|
As a model, Rodionova has worked with some of the best fashion photographers in the world, including Helmut Newton, David LaChapelle, Peter Lindbergh, Terry Richardson, Sante D'Orazio, Bettina Rheims, Ellen von Unwerth, John Rankin, Jean-Daniel Lorieux, Marino Parisotto, Guido Argentini and has graced the covers and pages of Playboy (Russia 2001, 2003, 2006, 2013; Poland 2004; Germany 2008; Greece 2009; Croatia 2003, 2011; Italy 2012,2013; Ukraine 2013; Argentina 2008, 2012- five covers,four times playmate), Vogue (France, Italy, Germany), Grazia (France), Photo (France), FHM, L'Officiel (France, Russia), W (USA), Numéro (France),"Panorama" (Italy), GQ (Germany, Brazil), Le Monde (France), Guardian (UK), and El Mundo (Spain).
In 2009 book publisher Benedikt Taschen (Taschen Gmbh) produced the provocative art album The Book of Olga by Bettina Rheims, which contains nude photos of Olga Rodionova and attracted unprecedented attention from both art and political media worldwide.
Rodionova is known for her promotion of rights and social freedoms in Russia. She was the first social personality in Russia to fight successfully against libel and violation of privacy in Russian courts. She hosts/takes part in charity actions with Jude Law, Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore, Michelle Rodriguez, Owen Wilson etc. in her home country.
Rodionova's partner is Sergey S. Rodionov, a millionaire banker and publisher. They have a daughter born in 1996. She moved from Moscow and is living in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) since 2013 until now.
|2002||Society Columns||Inna Bragina||TV film|
|2002||The Fifth Angel||Tanya Budraitis||TV serial|
|2004||Love Adventures||Madelaine/Annet||TV serial|
|2007||Agony of Fear||Inga||TV film|
- Groskop, Viv (29 November 2008). "Just another day in the life of a Russian oligarch's wife...". The Guardian. Retrieved 26 February 2014.
- Billionaire’s wife exposed in photo album, Russia Today Archived April 10, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Olga – eine Annäherung: Die Frauen hinter und vor der Kamera" (in German). Taschen.com. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Bettina Rheims. The Book of Olga - Clippings". Taschen.com. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Ellen von Unwerth - The Story of Olga". Taschen.com. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- Schepp, Matthias (19 October 2008). "Moral in Russland: "Die sexuelle Revolution hat nicht stattgefunden"" (in German). Spiegel. Retrieved 27 February 2014.