|Member of the European Parliament for Czech Republic|
|Assumed office |
14 July 2009
|Born||25 October 1968 (age 52)|
|Political party||Czech Social Democratic Party|
On the Committee on Transport and Tourism, Sehnalová served as the parliament's co-rapporteur (alongside Dieter-Lebrecht Koch on the eCall initiative in 2012. In 2016, she was appointed rapporteur for the consumer protection cooperation regulation.
In addition to her committee assignments, Sehnalová is a member of the European Parliament Intergroup on Disability.
- Vice-Chair, Delegation for relations with Israel (2009-)
- Member, Committee on Transport and Tourism (2009–14)
- Member, Delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Union for the Mediterranean (2009–12)
- Member, Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection (2014-)
- Member, Committee of Inquiry into Emission Measurements in the Automotive Sector (2016-)