This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
21 May 1972
Sendhil Ramamurthy (m. 1999)
Olga Sosnovska (born 21 May 1972) is a Polish-born U.K./U.S.-based actress.
Life and career
Sosnovska was born in Wieluń, Poland. Her family emigrated to England when she was eleven. Sosnovska is perhaps best known in the United States for her role as Polish businesswoman Lena Kundera on the soap opera All My Children. Her pairing with Bianca Montgomery, the daughter of Erica Kane, and their subsequent kiss made television history.
In Britain, she was known for playing Fiona Carter in series 3–4 of the popular series Spooks, which she left mid-season owing to her first pregnancy in 2005. She is married to actor Sendhil Ramamurthy (of TV series Heroes fame) and they have one daughter, Halina (b. 2005), and one son, Alex (b. 2008). Sosnovska played a small role in a third-season episode of Heroes. In 2007, Sosnovska played the role of "Debbie" in Ocean's Thirteen.
- Weeds – 2011
- Ocean's Thirteen – (Debbie) 2007
- Criminal Minds Season 2, Episode 20 – "Honour Amongst Thieves" – (Natalya Chernus)
- Spooks (Fiona Carter) (2004–2005)
- TV commercials for De Beers diamonds 2004 and Thomasville Furniture (voice-over) 2005
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent Season 2, Episode 14, "Probability" (Jeanne-Marie Lofficier) 2003
- Law & Order season 13, episode 21 "House Calls" (Velida)
- All My Children ABC soap opera (Lena Kundera) (2002–2004)
- Take Me UK television miniseries (Andrea Patton) 2001
- Monarch of the Glen (Marie-Helene) 2001
- Jason and the Argonauts – (Atalanta) 2000
- The Vice Season 1, Episode 4 – (Tanya) 1999
- "Top Story: Daytime Television Shows First Lesbian Liplock". hollywood.com/news. Archived from the original on 2012-12-06. Retrieved 2007-07-02.
- "Soaps Come Clean About Gay Teens (page 3)". AfterElton.com, Publisher Karman Kregloe, 2006-03-23. Retrieved 2007-08-09.
|This article about a Polish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|