Zemlyak at the 2014 European Championships.
16 January 1990 |
Rivne, Soviet Union
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lb)|
Zemlyak won the gold medal at the 2012 European Athletics Championships in Helsinki at the 4×400 metres relay.
Zemlyak occupied the 7th place at the final of 400m event in the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Zemlyak tested positive for norandrosterone at the 2009 European Athletics Junior Championships and was subsequently banned from sports for two years. Her results from the championships were annulled, and Ukraine lost the 4 x 400 metre relay gold. The competition ban ended 24 August 2011.
|2008||World Junior Championships||Bydgoszcz, Poland||18th (sf)||400 m||54.66|
|2nd||4 × 400 m relay||3:34.20|
|2009||European Junior Championships||Novi Sad, Serbia||DQ (4th)||400 m||(54.46) Doping|
|DQ (1st)||4 × 400 m relay||(3:35.82) Doping|
|2012||European Championships||Helsinki, Finland||4th||400 m||52.01|
|1st||4 × 400 m relay||3:25.07 (EL)|
|Olympic Games||London, United Kingdom||4th||4 × 400 m relay||3:23.57|
|2014||European Team Championships||Braunschweig, Germany||3rd||400 m||52.28|
|1st||4 × 400 m relay||3:27.66|
|European Championships||Zürich, Switzerland||2nd||400 m||51.36|
|2nd||4 × 400 m relay||3:24.32|
|2015||World Championships||Beijing, China||27th (h)||400 m||52.00|
|5th||4 × 400 m relay||3:25.94|
|2016||European Championships||Amsterdam, Netherlands||2sf5||400 m||52.58|
|6th||4 × 400 m relay||3:27.64|
|Olympic Games||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil||7th||400 m||51.24|
|5th||4 × 400 m relay||3:26.64|
- "IAAF News 2009, Issue 99-108" (PDF). iaaf.org. IAAF. Retrieved 10 October 2015.
- "Athletes currently ineligible to compete in Athletics following an Anti-Doping Rule Violation January 2010". iaaf.org via web.archive.org. IAAF. Archived from the original on February 6, 2010. Retrieved 10 October 2015.
- Alfonz Juck's EME News: December 12 EME NEWS (DEC 12, 2009), Track&Field News, 12 December 2009
- Olha Zemlyak, Tilastopaja Oy
- EAA: 20th European Athletics Junior Championships Novi Sad SRB 23 - 26 July, european-athletics-statistics.org
|This biographical article relating to Ukrainian athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|