Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up oligarch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oligarch may refer to:
- Oligarch, a member of an oligarchy, a power structure where control resides in a small number of people
- Oligarch (Kingdom of Hungary), late 13th–14th centuries
- Business oligarch, businessmen who quickly acquired huge wealth in post-Soviet states
- The Oligarchs, a 2001 non-fiction book by David E. Hoffman
- Oligarch planet, hypothetical planets beyond Neptune
- Old Oligarch, author of a "Constitution of the Athenians"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oligarch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.