Olinda Castielle in Marbella 2014
|Born||Olinda Joy Borggren
September 30, 1970
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, Television presenter ,(Paradise Hotel Extra) artist, actress, model, singer, author, Reality TV Participant (Paradise Hotel 2005, Little Italy 2006, Joe Millionaire, The OP Tour)|
|Partner(s)||Patrick Michael Castielle
Olinda Joy Elisabeth Castielle (born Olinda Borggren, September 30, 1976) is a Swedish television personality who was a contestant on the American reality show Joe Millionaire and the first season of the Swedish version of Paradise Hotel. She is the co-founder of the provocative clothing and lifestyle site Maison De Castielle, where she is also an artist, singer and a model.
In 2005 Olinda was a contestant on the Swedish version of Paradise Hotel which was broadcast on TV4, where she fast became the most notable contestant of the season. Being eliminated twice but still re-instated by the producers of the show in different ways. In the end Castielle managed to make it to the final week. She became the most hated contestant of the season from fellow contestants but also managed to get a huge fanbase from the Swedish viewers.
One special was The OP Tour; in it, the duo showed how their music show was produced, travelled all over Sweden, and Castielle sang her single "Playboy Bunny", which is a song from 2005 performed by Olinda. It was released in Europe and became a big hit in several countries. The song was the world's most popular mobile signal in 2005. In Sweden, the gold record and was rewarded with mobile operator 3 's gold mobile most downloaded song.
Castielle appeared in the second season of the American reality show Joe Millionaire titled The Next Joe Millionaire in 2003, where she was cast as one of the women who competed for Joe named David Smith. Olinda was eliminated in the fifth episode, but still remained one of the most talked about contestants being labelled the villain of the season, Castielle moved back home to Sweden after the show ended, and was quickly cast for Paradise Hotel.
Maison De Castielle
Castielle is the co-founder and artist of the provocative online clothing and lifestyle site Maison De Castielle together with Patrick Michael Castielle. The brand was launched in January 2013, and one of the first clients was the A-list comedian Russell Brand wearing one of the provocative "Have an orgasm" T-shirt in the Daily Mail in the summer of 2013,
Hard Ass Candy
Patrick Michael Castielle and Olinda Castielle live between Marbella, Spain, New York City, United States, and Stockholm, Sweden, with their two dogs, Johnny and Elvis. Castielle does not belong to any religion but she is inspired by Eckhart Tolle and Jiddu Krishnamurti. She is planning to get married in the beginning of 2012.
- Paradise Hotel (Swedish Edition)
- Paradise Hotel Extra (season 1 as a guest)
- Paradise Hotel Extra (season 2 as a host)
- Joe Millionaire (USA edition)
- The OP Tour
- Little Italy
- "Olinda Borggren: Reality TV Legend". Derok.net. 2003-05-14. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
- About Olinda Castielle
- "Okända bilderna på Olinda | Dokusåpa | TV | Nöjesbladet | Aftonbladet". Aftonbladet.se. 2005-03-20. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
- "Hämnden på Olinda | Dokusåpa | TV | Nöjesbladet | Aftonbladet". Aftonbladet.se. 2005-03-18. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
- Olinda back at Paradise Hotel tonight[dead link]
- "H-magazine.com". H-magazine.com. Archived from the original on February 16, 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
- Paradise Hotel Extra Wikipedia
- "Joe Millionaire TV Show - Ruby And Diamond Necklaces, Again - Joe Millionaire Recaps, Joe Millionaire Reviews, Joe Millionaire Episodes | TWoP". Televisionwithoutpity.com. Archived from the original on February 22, 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
- "A Dose of Reality: The Next Joe Millionaire - Episodes 5 & 6". The Trades. 2003-11-11. Archived from the original on February 13, 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
- Olinda Castielle at Crunchbase
- Nyheterna 24
- Russell Brand in the Daily Mail
- "Artwork of Olinda Castielle". Olindacastielle.com. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
- "Official site of Olinda Castielle". Olindacastielle.com. Retrieved 2012-08-08.