Olive Tree (Greece)
|Founded||8 March 2014|
|European affiliation||Party of European Socialists|
|European Parliament group||Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats|
|Slogan||With the power of the democratic alignment|
2 / 21
The Olive Tree (Greek: Ελιά, Elia), full name Olive Tree – Democratic Alignment (Ελιά – Δημοκρατική Παράταξη) was a centre-left electoral alliance. The alliance included the Panhellenic Socialist Movement (PASOK) and minor allies, the Agreement for the New Greece, Dynamic Greece and the New Reformers. The Olive Tree was endorsed by Martin Schulz, the Party of European Socialists' candidate for European Commission presidency.
- "Founding congress of 'Olive Tree' alliance causes rift in PASOK - Kathimerini". Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- "Greece: UE elections; Pasok alarm over slide in opinion poll - Politics - ANSAMed.it". www.ansamed.info. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- "PASOK alarm over slide in opinion polls as new party makes strong debut - Kathimerini". Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- International, TO BHMA. ""Olive Tree" holds first conference amidst PASOK crisis". Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- "Party of European Socialists". PES. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 27 May 2014. Retrieved 27 May 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Caucaso, Osservatorio Balcani e. "European elections in Greece: SYRIZA wins, the government resists". Retrieved 15 December 2017.
|This article about a Greek political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|