From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It may also refer to:
- Oliver, British Columbia, a small town in the Okanagan Valley; known as the Wine Capital of Canada
- Oliver, Edmonton an urban neighborhood immediately west of downtown Edmonton, Alberta.
- United States
- Oliver, California
- Oliver, Georgia
- Oliver, Indiana
- Oliver, Baltimore, Maryland, a neighborhood
- Oliver, Nebraska
- Oliver, Pennsylvania
- Oliver, Wisconsin
- Oliver Springs, Tennessee
- Oliver Bridge, a railroad bridge that connects Oliver, Wisconsin with Duluth, Minnesota
- Oliver Winery in Bloomington, Indiana
- Oliver Township (disambiguation)
- The Oliver Corporation, a tractor manufacturer
- The Oliver Typewriter Company, a typewriter manufacturer
- Oliver Twist (film), a 1948 British film by David Lean based on Dickens' novel Oliver Twist
- Oliver!, a musical based on Dickens' novel Oliver Twist
- Oliver! (film), a 1968 musical film by Carol Reed based on the musical
- Oliver & Company, a 1988 American animated musical buddy film from Walt Disney Pictures
- "Oliver! (song)", a song from the musical Oliver!
- "Oliver" (song), a 1979 song by Anita Skorgan
- Oliver (singer) (1945-2000), a 1960s pop singer best known for the hit song "Good Morning Starshine"
- Oliver (software), an English speaking Vocaloid by PowerFX who was released for Vocaloid 3.
- Oliver Twist (character), the protagonist of Dickens' novel
- Oliver the Western Engine, from The Railway Series books by Rev. W. Awdry
- Oliver Wendell Douglas, on the American television situation comedy Green Acres
- Oliver (paladin), a paladin featured in the Matter of France
- Oliver Trask, a controversial minor character from the first season of The O.C.
- Oliver Queen, DC Comic book hero also known as the Green Arrow
- Oliver Oken, from Hannah Montana
- Oliver Lightload, in the movie Cars
- Ariadne Oliver, in the novels of Agatha Christie
- Tommy Oliver, from Power Rangers
- Oliver Fish, a gay police officer on the American soap opera One Life to Live
- Oliver (chimpanzee), a former performing ape
- OLIVER (CICS interactive test/debug), a proprietary computer test/debugging product
- Oliver Glacier, a glacier on Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oliver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.