Oliver Burkeman (born 1975) is a British journalist for the British newspaper The Guardian. He is a winner of the Foreign Press Association's Young Journalist of the Year award[when?], FPA's Science Story of the Year 2015  and has been shortlisted for the Orwell Prize in 2006. He writes a popular weekly column on psychology, This Column Will Change Your Life, and has reported from London, Washington and New York. He also has his own blog.
- HELP!: How to Become Slightly Happier and Get a Bit More Done, 2011 (London: Canongate Books), ISBN 978-0-85786-025-5
- The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can't Stand Positive Thinking, 2012 (London: Faber & Faber), ISBN 9780865479418
- Column archive at The Guardian
- Oliver Burkeman on Twitter
- Oliver Burkeman blog
- Works by or about Oliver Burkeman in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|