From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the nineteenth century Latter Day Saint leader and missionary, see Oliver Granger.
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
May 9, 1988 |
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Oliver Grainger (born May 9, 1988) is a Canadian child voice actor.
- Arthur as Dora Winifred "D.W." Read (1999–2001)
- Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat as Dongwa Miao (2001-2002)
- Mona The Vampire as George Jamell (1999–2002)
- Daft Planet as Hudson Stiles (2002)
- Tommy and Oscar as Peter
- Billy and Buddy as Billy
- For Better or For Worse as Various characters
- Martin Morning as Martin Morning
- The Kids from Room 402 as Vinnie Nasta
- What's with Andy? as Bryan
- Caillou as Jeffrey
- Simon in the Land of Chalk Drawings as Simon
- The Bellflower Bunnies as Additional Voices
- Flatmania as Vincent
- Monkey Magic as Monkey Soldier
- Kid Paddle as Horace Beckett
- Marsupilami as Additional Voices
- Kitou as Nemo
- Upstairs, Downstairs Bears as Henry
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! as Additional Voices
- Pig City as Additional Voices
- "Wednesday". Times-Union. Times-Union. 2005-08-26. Retrieved October 28, 2012.
- Rodman, Sara (2000-09-23). "Whoaaa - `Arthur' reaches puberty". Boston Herald.
|This article about a Canadian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|