|Full name||Oliver Lewis Norburn|
|Date of birth||26 October 1992|
|Place of birth||Bolton, England|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2011||→ Bristol Rovers (loan)||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:31, 6 December 2018 (UTC)|
He played as a youth team player with Chelsea before moving to Leicester City, where he graduated through to the professional ranks in 2011. He joined Bristol Rovers on a month-long loan deal in late September 2011, later extended to three months, where he played alongside fellow on-loan Leicester teammate Cian Bolger.
He made his debut in senior football on 14 October 2011, when he was an 86th-minute substitute for Bristol Rovers in a 5–2 victory over Rotherham United. By the end of December, Norburn return to Leicester City after his loan-spell at Bristol Rovers finish and spend the rest of the season staying at Leicester City. On 3 July Norburn signed for Bristol Rovers on a permanent basis and agreed to sign a one-year deal with the option for a further 12 months with the club. On the opening game of the season, Norburn made his debut in a 2–0 loss against Oxford United and two months later, he scored his first goal in a 3–1 win over Northampton Town. His second goal came on 5 February 2013, in a 1–1 draw against Cheltenham Town and his third was followed up a month later, in a 2–1 win over Exeter City. At the end of the 2012–13 season, Norburn was offered a new contract by the club, which he signed a one-year contract extension on 24 June 2013.
In 2013–14 season, Norburn had his first team opportunities limited, making sixteen appearances. On 4 April 2014, he left Bristol Rovers by mutual consent. First team manager Darrell Clarke said of Norburn leaving: "Ollie has left the club, and that was mutually agreed. For whatever reason it has not gone well for Ollie this season. Ollie has a chance now to try and earn himself a contract at another club, and we wish him well and thank him for his efforts.”
On 23 July 2014, Norburn signed for Plymouth Argyle as a free agent on a one-year deal. He was released by Plymouth at the end of the 2014–15 season having failed to establish himself in the first team. He started training with Guiseley in late 2015 and then signed for the club after impressing manager Mark Bower in the sessions. On 27 February 2016 Norburn scored a controversial goal for Guiseley in a National League match against Braintree Town, after Braintree Town had put the ball out for a player to receive treatment. The goal stood and Guiseley drew the game 1–1.
- As of 2 May 2015
|Season||Club||Division||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Football League Trophy||Total|
|2011–12||Bristol Rovers||League Two||5||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||6||0|
|2012–13||Bristol Rovers||League Two||35||3||1||0||1||0||0||0||37||3|
|2013–14||Bristol Rovers||League Two||16||0||4||1||1||0||1||0||22||1|
|2014–15||Plymouth Argyle||League Two||14||0||2||0||1||0||2||0||19||0|
- Oliver Norburn at the English National Football Archive (subscription required)
- "Newcomer Norburn challenged to earn starting place at Bristol Rovers". This is Bristol. Bristol Evening Post. 24 September 2011. Retrieved 18 October 2011.
- "Bristol Rovers sign Leicester City's Oliver Norburn". BBC Sport. 23 September 2011. Retrieved 18 October 2011.
- "Bristol Rovers 5–2 Rotherham United". ESPN Soccernet. ESPN Internet Ventures. 14 October 2011. Retrieved 18 October 2011.
- "Rovers to land Norburn". Sky Sports. 3 July 2012. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- "Full-time: Bristol Rovers 3 Northampton Town 1". This is Bristol. 6 October 2012. Retrieved 25 December 2012.
- "Bristol Rovers: Ellis Harrison among eight offered new deals". BBC Sport. 9 May 2013. Retrieved 24 June 2013.
- "Norburn commits to Rovers". Sky Sports. 24 June 2013. Retrieved 24 June 2013.
- "Oliver Norburn leaves Bristol Rovers". Bristol Rovers. 4 April 2014. Archived from the original on 27 June 2014. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- "Plymouth Argyle: Jason Banton and Dominic Blizzard released". BBC Sport. 15 May 2015. Retrieved 26 May 2015.
- "Guiseley 1 Braintree Town 1". BBC Sport. 27 February 2016. Retrieved 29 February 2016.
- "Oliver Norburn". Soccerbase. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
- Oliver Norburn at Soccerbase