|Member of the National Assembly|
for Paris's 12th constituency
|Assumed office |
21 June 2017
|Preceded by||Philippe Goujon|
|Born||30 September 1978|
|Political party||La République En Marche!|
|Alma mater||Paris-Nanterre University|
ESSEC Business School
Olivia Grégoire (born 30 September 1978) is a French politician serving as the member of the National Assembly for Paris's 12th constituency since the legislative election of 2017. She is a member of La République En Marche! and defeated three-term incumbent Philippe Goujon by 56.4% to 43.6%.
Grégoire gained a bachelor's degree in history from Paris-Nanterre University. She then graduated from Sciences Po in 2001, the same year as Emmanuel Macron, and completed a master's degree in marketing at ESSEC Business School in 2002.
From 2002-5 she worked for the press office of Prime Minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin, and from 2005-7 as an adviser and strategist for Health Minister Xavier Bertrand. Between 2007 and 2014 she worked in communications and marketing for the multinational companies DDB Worldwide, Havas and Saint-Gobain, and for the government communications agency Etalab. She founded Olicare, a communications and strategy consultancy, in 2014.
She joined Emmanuel Macron’s En Marche! movement in March 2016, a month before it was publicly launched, and was involved in designing the movement’s policies on health-care. In the 2017 legislative elections she was elected with 56.36% of the vote, defeating Philippe Goujon of The Republicans.
Grégoire is currently a spokesperson for the parliamentary group of La Republique en Marche! and is a member of the Finance Commission (Commission des Finances), a parliamentary committee that scrutinizes public spending.
- "Elections législatives 2017". Ministry of the Interior (in French). Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "Macron Generation Sweeps Out French Old Guard Promising Change". 19 June 2017. Retrieved 28 June 2017 – via www.bloomberg.com.
- "Législatives à Paris : un grain de sable macronien sur les terres de Philippe Goujon dans la 12e circonscription". 28 May 2017. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- "UN PARCOURS - Olicare". Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- "Législatives 2017 : qui est Olivia Grégoire la nouvelle députée REM de Paris". 19 June 2017. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- "Olivia GREGOIRE - La République En Marche !". En Marche !. Retrieved 28 June 2017.